Important COVID-19 Information
LATEST NEWS – U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) expanded its list of essential services to include residential and commercial real estate.
Luxury Malibu Property is dedicated to the health and welfare of our community. We are implementing policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our clients.
1. All Open Houses and Broker’s Caravans are suspended.
2. Private showings are done by appointment only.
3. Clients must drive their own cars to the showings.
4. We use hand sanitizer before and after all showings.
5. We will wear gloves and provide you gloves to wear during showing.
6. We will not shake your hand (no offense) or come within 6 feet of anyone.
7. We will open all doors for you; you are encouraged not to touch anything.
8. We will cancel all showings if we are not feeling 100% healthy and fine, and we ask that you do the same.
Real Estate constitutes the largest sector of the United States economy with the Gross Domestic Product of nearly $2 trillion accounting for 13% of the national GDP. As the centerpiece of this economy, we take our role very seriously. Every transaction we do generates dozens of jobs, including Photography, Staging, Escrow, Mortgage, Title, Inspectors, Appraisers, Retrofitting, Repairs and many more. We wish to not only protect the health and safety of our clients, but also the health and safety of our economy.
Call or email us with any questions at (310) 403-4623 or firstname.lastname@example.org